Casandra has been with Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club since 2015 in the position of Member Services Officer. Casandra is located at Member Services in the Clubhouse and is looking forward to assisting you with any Member enquiries that you have.
- What inspired you to apply to work at SCGCC?
SCGCC looked like a lovely place to work and I thought the role of Member Services Officer would be suited to my friendly nature. I have no previous experience working in golf though I am enjoying learning.
- What do you wish other people knew about SCGCC?
How truly incredible our facilities are! People hear about how good the Club is but they don’t develop a true appreciation until they come and experience it for themselves.
- What might someone be surprised to know about you?
I play competitive Roller Derby.
- How would someone describe you in three words?
Resilient, sassy and loyal.
- What do you do when you aren’t working at SCGCC?
I love the outdoors and being active, but I also love snuggling with my cats and a good book.
- What are your hobbies?
Roller Derby, powerlifting and brunch.
- How do you have your coffee?
Mocha, extra shot of coffee.
- What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
- What’s the most exotic place you’ve traveled to?
I will soon be travelling to Europe to play a tournament in Helsinki – I can’t wait for the opportunity to represent Australia!
- Which sports team do you follow?
NRL- Melbourne Storm Roller Derby- Rose City Rollers and Denver Roller Derby.
- What’s one professional or personal skill you wish you had that you don’t (yet)?
I would love to be able to sing!
- If you could invite any three guests to a dinner party, who would they be?
Serena Williams, Drew Barrymore and Chris Pratt.
- If you were to start a company from scratch, what values would you build it on?
Integrity, reliability and a drive for greatness.