Jameson Smith has been employed at Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club since in March 2017 in the role of Food and Beverage Attendant.
When Jameson isn’t at work he enjoys playing golf and rugby.
He was recently selected in the Queensland Country Rugby Union side and will compete with them on tour towards the end of the month.
- How did you first get involved in the food and beverage industry?
I needed a job
- What inspired you to apply to work at SCGCC?
It’s close to home and seemed like a great place to work
- What do you wish other people knew about SCGCC?
The great facilities and the great atmosphere
- Who has been the most influential person you’ve met in the industry?
I haven’t met anyone influential
- What might someone be surprised to know about you?
I enjoy reading books
- How would someone describe you in three words?
Happy, energetic and fun
- What do you do when you aren’t working at SCGCC?
Gym and rugby
- What are your hobbies?
Gym, rugby, golf, study and Netflix
- How do you have your coffee?
Flat white or a cappuccino
- What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
Pasta and sushi
- What’s the most exotic place you’ve travelled to?
Switzerland, Austria, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Hungary, Nepal. I can’t decide
- Which sports team do you follow?
St Louis Cardinals, Reds, Green Bay Packers, Conor McGregor
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Lack of communication and abuse of power
- Do you play a musical instrument?
Drums, piano, guitar and trumpet
- What’s the strangest talent you have?
- What’s your passion?
Starting my own business and rugby
- What’s one professional or personal skill you wish you had that you don’t (yet)?
- What is the one thing in this world you are most proud of?
My life and my parents and what they have provided for me.
- If you could invite any three guests to a dinner party, who would they be?
Donald Trump and Adam Sandler
- If you were to start a company from scratch, what values would you build it on?
Courage, integrity, respect, service and professionalism