Jennifer has been working at Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club since September 2016.
She predominantly works in The Golf Clubhouse kitchen however, also regularly assists down in The Country Club kitchen.
When she isn’t busy helping us here, Jennifer’s passion for food often has her spending alot of time in her own kitchen cooking for her family and friends.
- How did you first get involved in the food and beverage industry?
I attended the Industry Dinner and met the director of an Adelaide food consulting business who offered me a job.
- What inspired you to apply to work at SCGCC?
To be part of a prestigious and professional work environment
- What do you wish other people knew about SCGCC?
The staff work hard and strive to contribute to deliver superior service to Members and guests
- Who has been the most influential person you’ve met in the industry?
I have met and had the honour of working with many influential people in the
- What might someone be surprised to know about you?
I have a twin brother
- How would someone describe you in three words?
Invincible, nice and reliable
- What do you do when you aren’t working at SCGCC?
Cook, read, exercise and spend time with my family
- What are your hobbies?
Cooking, reading, theatre, music and travel
- What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
- What is your signature dish?
Rotolo di coniglio (I bone the rabbit myself!)
- What’s your number one cooking tip?
Use the best possible ingredients available
- What’s the most exotic place you’ve travelled to?
The Middle East – I lived in Dubai in 2008- 2009
- Which sports team do you follow?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Bad spelling, bad grammar and misplaced apostrophes
- Do you play a musical instrument?
No. I tried to learn piano but gave up after 6 months because I was hopeless!
- What’s the strangest talent you have?
I can take shorthand
- What’s your passion?
- What’s one professional or personal skill you wish you had that you don’t (yet)
Maths (I just don’t get it!)
- What is the one thing in this world you are most proud of?
My daughter and the woman she has become
- If you could invite any three guests to a dinner party, who would they be?
Quentin Bryce, Michelle Obama and Richard Gere
- If you were to start a company from scratch, what values would you build it on
Passion, knowledge, problem solving and adaptability