Morten Hansen is a Food and Beverage Attendant in Lakeview Bar. Morten first got involved in the food and beverage industry when he was working on ski fields. Morten is a keen musician and is currently learning to play the guitar.
- How did you first get involved in the food and beverage industry?
A long time ago doing ski seasons
- What inspired you to apply to work at SCGCC?
Coming from another golf club. SCGCC sounded like a nice transfer
- Who has been the most influential person you’ve met in the industry?
Jene Norregard, DK (owner) Café Europa 1885
- What might someone be surprised to know about you?
I’m the brother of a Ryder Cup Player
- How would someone describe you in three words?
Loyal, Reliable, Hard Working
- What do you do when you aren’t working at SCGCC?
Listening to LP’s, Trying to stay fit, bike riding and surfing
- What are your hobbies?
Music and Sport
- What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
- If you enjoy wine, what’s your favourite region?
- What’s your signature cocktail?
- Which sports team do you follow?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People not finishing what they started
- Do you play a musical instrument?
- What’s your passion?
- What’s one professional or personal skill you wish you had that you don’t (yet)?
- What is the one thing in this world you are most proud of?
Starting Big Swedish Store Run
- If you could invite any three guests to a dinner party, who would they be?
Dan Averbach, Jacob Scott and Brian Holm
- If you were to start a company from scratch, what values would you build it on?
The same as Big Swedish Store Run (Nothing is impossible)